$11,531 USD of $20,000 USD raised44 days left
871,757 zł (PLN) of 1,000,000 zł (PLN) raised14 days left
$12,845 USD of $12,000 USD raised379 days left
$33,996 USD of $100,000 USD raised89 days left
Fundraiser for Michelle Ayzenberg
$37,517 USD of $40,000 USD raised3 days left
82,502 lei (RON) of 100,000 lei (RON) raised13 days left
Create a Fundraiser
Facebook fundraisers make it easy to support friends, family and the causes that are important to you, such as:
No fees for donations to most non-profit fundraisers and low fees for personal fundraisers
Over 1 million non-profits on Facebook to support or raise money for a personal cause such as a medical or education cause
Quickly spread your story to build momentum and raise more money
Popular on Facebook
- Medical aid and humanitarian relief for front linesFundraiser by United Help UkraineDonate$3,798,416 USD of $4,000,000 USD raised13 days left
- Helmets & Armory Vests for the European Defenders 🇺🇦Fundraiser for Ukrainian American Coordinating Council by Mick Safron, Oksana Tscherepenko DiRicco and Lyuba ShipovichDonate$919,870 USD of $1,000,000 USD raised15 days left
- Life-saving medical supplies to Ukraine front lines!!!Fundraiser by United Help UkraineDonate$211,693 USD of $400,000 USD raised42 days left
- Stanford Students sending medical supplies to UkraineFundraiser for Nova Ukraine by Kateryna SlunkovaDonate$118,477 USD of $150,000 USD raised4 days left
- Matthew's Fundraiser for The Chris Behounek Memorial Golf TournamentFundraiser for American Foundation for Suicide Prevention by Matt BehounekDonate$108,874 USD of $150,000 USD raised98 days left
We're here to help
Take a look at these frequently asked questions.
Who can create fundraiser?
Only people from certain countries can create fundraisers on Facebook at this time. For a complete list, click to see the full article.
How do charities receive donations?
How are donations to a personal fundraiser received?
If you create a fundraiser for yourself or someone else on Facebook, all donations are sent to the fundraiser creator's personal current account through Stripe, Facebook's fundraising payment processor.
How do taxes work?
Donations to US 501(c)(3) non-profits are typically tax-deductible. Donations to charities outside the US may be eligible for tax credits or deductions. Donations to personal fundraisers are not typically tax-deductible.
If you have questions about the deductibility of any donations, please contact a tax professional.
How do fees work?
Facebook does not charge fees for donations made to charities. For donations made to personal fundraisers, fees vary depending on where the money is being raised. To find out more, please review the full article.
Learn more in the Help Centre